How to Share Genesis PURE Products
We love when people share Genesis PURE™ with others! When talking about the products, it is important to remember the following:
- Genesis PURE products do not treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Genesis PURE offers a variety of high quality neutraceutical, functional food and dietary supplement products as tools intended to support the body’s nutritional needs to maintain good health. Genesis PURE products should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet.
- The product training videos provide an overview of what you can and can not say about each product. A print version of all approved claims is available here.
- What works for one individual may not work for another. You may hear success stories of people who have used Genesis PURE products to achieve a specific result. However, each individual will most likely respond differently to each product. Please keep this in mind when referring others.
- To ensure you are sharing the most up-to-date information, please direct customers to the educational resources available in our Education Center.
- Persons interested in using Genesis PURE products or programs to maintain healthy weight should consult with their health care provide prior to beginning any new nutritional and exercise program.
- Genesis PURE products are not medicines and should not be taken in lieu of medical advice or treatment. People with special medical conditions should seek advice from their health care provider prior to consuming Genesis PURE products.
- Genesis PURE offers high quality nutritional products that should be used as a complete philosophy of healthy living that includes a nutritious diet and regular exercise.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Genesis PURE products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.